|Project CampZone Badge 2020|
|Name||CampZone Badge 2020|
|Information||CampZone, an 11 day Outdoor LAN-Event needed an awesome badge|
Please remember the badge project is a huge volunteer effort - please approach it as a hacker, not as a consumer :). Lots of things can still be improved, and your help is much appreciated!
Just got your badge and want to get going?
- Step-by-step assembly with pictures
- A quick "Getting Started" on how to use your badge
- Learn how to write apps yourself!
- Frequently Asked Questions
Badge projects are always an enormous team effort, with many hundreds of hours of volunteer work. This year, we're especially thankful to:
- Joris Witteman for spearheading the last few hardware design iterations, writing big parts of the STM32 firmware and bootloader, as well as the ESP32 driver needed for the awesome WebUSB website he also introduced.
- Eric van Zandvoort for help with the firmware.
- Quinten van Kessel for help with badge music and logistics.
- Alex-Justin de Groot for help with demo apps and logistics.
- Bas Oort for help with planning logistics.
- ALLNET China for once again for being the best production partner we've ever had.
- Tesorion for helping out with some of the project costs.
And to you all for paying for your badges in a year where COVID-19 made sponsored free badges impossible. We couldn't have done it without your trust, and the generous donations some of you made to support the project!